Yesterday the Twittersphere was booming with the usual Olympic tweets along with various messages of support for, in particular, Tom Daley. Tom and his diving partner Pete Waterfield performed their synchronised dives, but sadly failed to clinch a medal (Good on them for trying! Excellent work from both).
Then came one of the few select people on Twitter who are just small-minded simpletons who crave attention and want to be "Twitter Famous" because they've got oh-so many thousands of followers (remember this is the online world - not the real world [sad!]) ... anyways, this low-life 17... [read more]
Well it seems after being tempted by a promotion on cheap domains, I have kind of - on accident (obviously) - purchased another domain name. So this now gives me yet another project to work on and expand my current mini-empire.
I won't reveal the domain name just yet as I think I will use this as an experiment - along with a normal functioning website. Basically what I want to do is show how I can take a brand new website from 0 visitors a day to 100 a day (or maybe even more, I do need... [read more]
Below is the list of Top 40 UK Chart Singles announced Sunday 17th June 2012.
1) Cheryl - Call My Name
2) Flo Rida - Whistle
3) Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band - Sing
4) Coldplay & Rihanna - Princess Of China
5) Rudimental - Feel The Love (feat. John Newman)
6) fun. - We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monae)
7) DJ Fresh - The Power (feat. Dizzee Rascal)
8) Usher - Scream
9) Precision Tunes - Payphone
10) Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me... [read more]
Below is the list of Top 40 UK Chart Singles announced Sunday 10th June 2012.
1) Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band - Sing
2) Flo Rida - Whistle
3) fun. - We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monae)
4) Rudimental - Feel The Love (feat. John Newman)
5) Usher - Scream
6) DJ Fresh - The Power (feat. Dizzee Rascal)
7) Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
8) Coldplay & Rihanna - Princess Of China
9) Rihanna - Where Have You Been?
10) Alex Clare... [read more]
Well once again when that wonderful type of broadcast on television happens you can never be too sure what might be said. You know which one I'm on about? Yes, live television. In the past there has been many of swear words accidentally said on live tv, which obviously cannot be helped as we all use swear words in our normal vocabulary now - be it if you're an adult or a child, we all swear.
Wow- the registry hack works! So far as I can tell, at least.
This process gets alot more complicated when you are trying to interoperate between Cygwin, and their version of POSIX compliance for...
Sardon the Unwise (9th November 04:58)
please recontinue this program :(...
GG_gaming (5th November 07:20)
Dausan (10th October 11:01)
i want to search thisinformation about Justin Bieber...
amy (17th August 14:01)