Summer is over, everything is returning back to normal (kids at school), no stupidly warm temperatures and no more daft half-faced sun tans. Also the one thing about this time of year is the new series of various shows that I like watching are starting to be aired once again. Can't beat sat in bed on a nice cold night time, munching on chocolate and watching cartoons.
At the time of writing this, South Park has aired twice, Family Guy, Modern Family and The Simpsons once. I'm still wondering when American Dad! is due to be aired... [read more]
Below is the list of Top 40 UK Chart Singles announced Sunday 9th March 2014.
11) Foxes - Let Go For Tonight
12) Pitbull - Timber (feat. Ke$ha)
13) Katy B - Crying For No Reason
14) David Guetta - Shot Me Down (feat. Skylar Grey)
15) Zedd - Stay The Night (feat. Hayley Williams)
16) will.i.am - Feelin' Myself (feat. Miley Cyrus, French Montana & Wiz Khalifa)
17) American Authors - Best Day Of My Life
18) Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
19) Beyoncé - Drunk In Love (feat. JAY Z)
20) Gorgon City &... [read more]
Every few nights I sit and watch a few feeds from America and I'm still surprised at how annoying it is trying to watch a programme over there.
Pretty much anything and everything is sponsored. When they show the weather forecast, it's sponsored, when a programme finishes, its closed-captions (subtitles) are also sponsored. Also most of these sponsored messages and normal commercials are constantly cut-short. If that happened here in the UK, advertisers would go mental!
Talking of commercials, for the BBC channels, we don't get mid-show commercials, but other channels either have one after 5 minutes, then 25... [read more]